APM Terminals is a port infrastructure leader, uniquely positioned to help both shipping line and landside customers grow their business and achieve better supply chain efficiency, flexibility and dependability.
Part of A.P. Moller-Maersk, we leverage more than 100 years of industry experience to design and build high-quality container terminals.
APM Terminals MedPort Tangier is one of the most technologically advanced, efficient and safest terminals in the world. It’s ranked as a leading African port and amongst the world’s top 50 container ports worldwide. Located at Tangier Med 2 port complex, we have officially launched the operations on June the 28th, 2019, and we have been bringing experienced and young talents since 2016.
Joining us in lifting global trade, means being part of an exceptional field, where the right combination of experience, energy and ambition are given the opportunity to advance and develop throughout their careers!
For further information, visit our website https://apmterminals.rekrute.com/
Developing a mobile/web application to manage the equipements status.
- Requires a university degree in software devlopement
• Experience with .NET and C#.
• Experience on Web applications development.
• Experience on Mobile applications development(Android).
• Familiar with SQL and relational databases.
• Team work spirit.
• High attention to detail.
• Requires a high level of planning and organizational skills.
• Must be able to handle company information with confidentiality and discretion