APM Terminals is a port infrastructure leader, uniquely positioned to help both shipping line and landside customers grow their business and achieve better supply chain efficiency, flexibility and dependability.
Part of A.P. Moller-Maersk, we leverage more than 100 years of industry experience to design and build high-quality container terminals.
APM Terminals is one of the most technologically advanced, efficient and safest terminals in the world. It’s ranked as a leading African port and amongst the world’s top 50 container ports worldwide.
Joining us in lifting global trade, means being part of an exceptional field, where the right combination of experience, energy and ambition are given the opportunity to advance and develop throughout their careers!
For further information, visit our website https://apmterminals.rekrute.com/
To perform the operations in Finance and Accounting (F&A) activities in the Global Shared Service Centers
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Perform invoicing & manual SO creation.
- Performs Payment Application and on account.
- Perform other general accounting activities.
- Co-ordinate with locations & Centre Functions for the reporting & accounting activities
- Performs clearance/on account
- Identify errors & deviations and take necessary corrective & preventive actions
- SO creation, handling & rectifying errors
- Invoice processing & Verification
- Customer ledger Reconciliations
j)Resolution of Invoice queries and requesting for the remittances/Invoice details
- Requires a Master degree in Finance and accounting.
- Sound knowledge in accounting/Payment Application/AR
- 2-3 years of experience
- Computer literate (Windows) & Strong MS Excel skills
- Good communication skills (English and Spanish) – Fluent Oral & Written
- SAP Mandatory