Extraversion Distance émotionnelle Conventionnel Flexibilité
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa’s first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 150 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco and Egypt. Over the past years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, has provided a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with the airline's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.
Présentation de l’entreprise
Air Arabia Maroc est membre du groupe Air Arabia. Basé à Casablanca, Air Arabia Maroc est le premier transporteur à bas coût (LCC) du Maroc. La compagnie aérienne a été lancée en avril 2009 et se concentre sur une offre qui allie confort, fiabilité et un excellent rapport qualité-prix.
Adresse de l’entreprise. 04 Rue Carthage, Quartier les Iris, Casablanca
Raison social de l’entreprise :Air Arabia Maroc
Secteur d’activité.Compagnie aérienne
Liens d’une Vidéos de l’entreprise :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXcaeHzMwgs
Job Purpose :
Assists the Manager by guiding, supervising and driving the Inbound operations and sales across the network, monitoring performance of staff and systems, resolving problems, and preparing and executing action plans; drives the teams to achieve objectives is in line with set measures and company’s adopted policies and procedures.
Key Result Responsibilities:
1.Manages Contact Center Inbound - teams and day-to-day operations in all hubs directly and through switch monitors to ensure smooth operations; manages traffic in covering customers’ inquiries/complaints raised from different channels mainly: telephone calls; ensures accurate information on products and services are communicated through all teams.
2. Provides input to Manager- Contact Center to set policies/procedures, user and quality manuals for the Contact Center.
3. Identifies/allocates manpower needs based on workload, volume of calls and efficiency to cater for the forecasted calls and enable the contact center meet set objectives.
4. Defines/sets and drives the sales targets of agents/teams to achieve business goals and maximize profit by developing efficiency and providing guidance on best practices.
5. Plans work schedules and duty roster of Inbound Teams, monitors attendance, leave and overtime records; coordinates other HR related activities for the entire section.
6. Assists the Manager- Contact Center in the daily operations by providing on “Floor” guidance, support and monitoring to all inbound agents, creates a challenging and motivational environment to reduce pressure and drive teams achieve their individual/group targets.
7. Monitors communication such as random calls and emails to improve quality, minimize errors and track operative performance thereby increasing sales.
8. Develops/conducts individual/team’s performance objectives and assessment reports to highlight pitfalls, identify gaps and recommend best approaches to be adopted for bridging those gaps.
9. Partners with supervisors/manager to develop individual/group development plans to enhance the performance of the team, including: coaching, mentoring, counselling, training, etc.
10. Internally, identifies, analyzes pitfalls and complaints; recommends improvements to enhance customers’ experience and implement best practices in services and operating procedures thus achieving/maintaining high quality in performance in workflow to increase sales.
11. Ensures all Contact Center technical facilities, systems, tools and equipment (computers, telephones, headsets, etc.) are properly installed, upgraded and maintained in coordination with suppliers and IT division; develops preventive maintenance programs and immediate technical support to all work stations when not fully operational.
12. Supports supervisors by providing sufficient training on the different technological procedures, flowcharts constructions, skills or systems used in the Contact Center and supervises over their accuracy in transferring the knowledge to representatives.
13. Prepares and develops function related reports, action plans, analysis and system audits.
14. Manages Outbound, Notify and Customer Support teams to ensure satisfaction of customer enquiries and complaints raised from different channels mainly: email, social media, chat or messaging applications, all in a professional and timely manner.
15. Defines/sets and drives the outbound sales’ monthly and annual targets to achieve company’s goals in (group bookings, telesales and holiday sales) and to maximize revenue by developing efficiency and providing guidance to teams on best practices.
16. Monitors corresponding team’s communication channels such as random calls, emails and chats to improve quality, minimize errors and track operative performance thereby increasing sales;.
17. Assists the Manager in the daily operations by providing on “Floor” guidance, support and monitoring to all outbound/notify/support agents, creates a challenging and motivational environment to reduce pressure and drive teams achieve their individual/group targets.
18. Identifies/allocates manpower needs based on workload and efficiency to meet set objectives.
19. Leads respective individual and team’s performance objectives and assessment reports to highlight pitfalls, identify gaps and recommend best approaches to be adopted for bridging those gaps.
20. Partners with supervisors/manager to enhance the performance of the team, including: coaching, mentoring, counselling, training etc.
21. Recommends improvements to enhance customers’ experience thru new initiatives or projects; implements best practices in services and operating procedures thus achieving/maintaining high quality in performance in workflow to increase sales and customer support and service.
22. Partners with other stakeholders such as IT, Finance, and Operations to ensure successful implementation, day-to-day operation, and effective work flow of new projects and systems such as the CRM system. Supervises any updates and integration processes as needed.
23. Supports supervisors and team by providing sufficient training on the related technological procedures, flowcharts constructions, skills or systems used in the contact center and supervises over their accuracy in transferring the knowledge to teams.
24. Prepares and develops function related reports, action plans, analysis and system audits.
25. Develops/implements and manages business plans and sets target objectives to generate revenue through Inbound/Outbound calls ensuring best practice is applied in providing all information and services and in promoting sales, thereby leading to enhancing customers’ experience and increasing sales and revenue.
26. Oversees, directs, and manages the performance management exercise for all contact center staff and systems versus the set KPIs and identified goals and objectives.
27. Applies best practices in overall performance including facilities, technical resourcing, systems, equipment, process flow and reporting.
28. Partners with HR to Identify training and development needs for all contact center staff; leads, guides and coaches supervisors and agents continuously.
29. Manages manpower planning, recruitment, selection, incentives, promotions, rewarding schemes, duty rosters, disciplinary, grievance and other HR related issues for the Contact Center staff; delegates responsibilities to supervisors and monitors accordingly.
30. Initiates/implements Service Level Agreements [SLAs] with other departments, such as ground operations, marketing, sales, etc. related to promotions and communication that serve enhance their
31. Provides targeted feedback to commercial teams to functions including responses to promotions.
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages) :
Work Experience :
Extraversion Distance émotionnelle Conventionnel Flexibilité
Ici, vous pouvez retrouver un taux de recommandation de cette offre pour vous, ainsi que des informations pour mettre en avant votre candidature. Connectez-vous / Inscrivez-vous pour consulter ces informations personnalisées.