APM Terminals is a port infrastructure leader, uniquely positioned to help both shipping line and landside customers grow their business and achieve better supply chain efficiency, flexibility and dependability.
Part of A.P. Moller-Maersk, we leverage more than 100 years of industry experience to design and build high-quality container terminals.
APM Terminals MedPort Tangier is one of the most technologically advanced, efficient and safest terminals in the world. It’s ranked as a leading African port and amongst the world’s top 50 container ports worldwide.
Joining us in lifting global trade, means being part of an exceptional field, where the right combination of experience, energy and ambition are given the opportunity to advance and develop throughout their careers!
For further information, visit our website https://apmterminals.rekrute.com/
- Our SCO teams consist of many young, hardworking, ambitious, and talented people.
- Driving a high level of team engagement and performance through coaching, mentoring, and acting as a sparring partner on projects and individuals;
- Implementing standardized structures and processes jointly with main stakeholders at different levels in the organization and regardless where the SCO responsibilities are performed;
- Deliver services within primarily the Demand-to-Delivery process.
- Responsible of establishing and running an Operating System that ensures coordination and alignment with functions and teams owning other parts of the Demand-to-Delivery process to make sure it works end-to-end;
- Deliver a reliable service through your organization. Our ability to service our customers rely upon our terminals operating. Without a reliable and efficient supply chain our terminals will experience capacity constraints and worst-case, operational stoppages;
- Transformation at many levels will be high on the agenda for the SCO Manager. Supply Chain as standalone function in APMT Procurement has just been established and many key company initiatives will influence and provide opportunities for the SCO function. You will need to be able to navigate in this environment whilst not losing sight of the core services delivered by your team.
Who we are looking for?
- Have past team leadership experience onsite and remote in a project-based environment in combination with a daily operation and able to delivery strong results through others;
- Interpersonal skills and ability to partner with internal and external stakeholders;
- Good understanding of the Demand-to-Delivery process;
- Experience with ERP system (ideally IFS10) is a PLUS;
- Structured working approach and analytical mindset;
- Experience with LEAN or even APMT Way of Working is a plus;
- Bachelor or master’s degree in engineering, logistics, supply chain management, or business is preferred.
- Strong Business acumen and ‘can do’ mindset;
- Excellent communication & presentation skills in English. French and/or Arabic skills are a benefit.;
- To successfully perform the role, you will need at least 3-5 y- ears of work experience from a supply chain environment.