AnyTech365 is the leading company in IoT (Internet Of Things) security solutions in Europe, we provide the most professional help, protection and support service in our industry for all devices connected to the Internet.
With over 350 employees on the Costa Del Sol, Spain, AnyTech365 has been ranked the fastest growing tech company in Spain and 27th in Europe by the prestigious Financial Times.
We are official partners of large renowned companies such as Media Markt, Panda and many others.
Attitude, performance, commitment and teamwork are the foundations and values ???? that define our company.
Founded just 6 years ago, AnyTech365 has grown exponentially from 70 to more than 300 employees in just 2 years thanks to a policy focused on the development of our employees.
As part of our establishment in Morocco, AnyTech365 is recruiting for its new office at CasaNearShore a Support Manager.
In this context, you will be responsible for:
• Leading and motivating a team of support technicians to ensure they are giving the best customer service possible
• Know the company's products and policies inside out and be able to communicate it to other members of staff
• Implementing new systems and optimizing daily operations
• Building a healthy atmosphere and teamwork within the team
• Provide the highest level of compliance duties whilst working to achieve the company's growth and income goals.
Must have the ability and desire to work with an international team of customer support staff. Essential to have the aptitude to help carry out the mission, values ???? goals and objectives of the department and organization.
Ideally we are looking to hire the right fit immediately.
• A high knowledge in IT, System Administration and Support
• Minimum of five years' experience in managing technical support in medium to big tech support companies
• Must possess excellent listening and oral communication skills
• Managed a team of 100 - 200 employees
• Ability to multi-task and high aptitude in problem determination and diagnose staff and business issues
• Fluent in the English and French language