Cette offre d’emploi n’est plus d’actualité.
Call Centers (métiers de)
Call Centers (métiers de)
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 1 à 3 ans
Secteur d'activité : Centre d'appel
Région : Rabat et région | Maroc
Publication : du
23/03/2020 au 04/04/2020
Type de contrat : CDI
Poste avec Management : Oui
Postes proposés : 6
Teams leaders for Anglophone/arabophone project (Rabat)
Sitel Group is a world-leading company in integrating services with a heart in customer service and customer experience. Our presence extends over 28 different countries and currently we have 76,000 employees who speak 48 different languages ??spread across our 400 partners in the world every day.
Sitel DNA is based on our motto “Strengthen people, improve brands” as well as continuous innovation and development with a focus on turning customer relationships into personal and unique experiences. Our primary goal is to help clients build customer loyalty and increase customer satisfaction. We use solutions that are tailor-made for the individual client in order to have optimal management of the customer's experience.
In Africa, we currently have 6,200 employees, among others; Casablanca, Rabat, Fez, Abidjan & Dakar.
Our operational performance is based on our "People First" culture, which defines our various working groups at all levels of the company. This motto is translated daily through our four values:
Be Bold, Build Trust , Work Together , Wow Customers.
Our multinational is recruiting a team manager for one of the prestigious projects
Your Mission will be the coaching, motivating, and managing in all aspects of a team of advisors in charge of delivering an excellent support service to the customers of a company that offers multi thematical leisure tv channels service to its csubscribers.
Under the supervision of the project Operation Manager, you tasks will be as following :
- Ensuring that your team will reach it's predefined targets.
- Doing an accurate follow up of your team's performances and knowledge level.
- To ensure that the contacts (various channels) made by your team are in total compliance with project's call process.
- To guaranty that your team's knowledge about the product is continuously up to date.
- To work in collaboration with the quality and product teams in order to improve the quantity and quality kpi's of your team.
- To perform and hour by hour follow up of your team's performance and applying the necessary measures to solve any issue relative to this aspect.
- Managing the planning of your team.
- Building reports and analysis to give a full visibility to your management about the key data relative to your team's performance
Profil recherché :
- An effective experience of managing a team of advisors in a call center environment.
- Perfect command of spoken and written English and a good command of classical Arabic.
- Very good management capacity and leadership.
- A highly influential person able to put in place a good challenge and team work spirit among the managed team.
Type de contrat :