Cette offre d’emploi n’est plus d’actualité.
Informatique / Electronique
Call Centers (métiers de)
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 5 à 10 ans
Secteur d'activité : Informatique
Région : Casablanca et région | Maroc
Publication : du
21/09/2020 au 14/11/2020
Type de contrat : CDI
Poste avec Management : Oui
Postes proposés : 9
Technical Onboarding Engineer (Casablanca)
IDEMIA is the global leader in trusted identities for an increasingly digital world, with the ambition to empower citizens and consumers alike to interact, pay, connect, travel and vote in ways that are now possible in a connected environment.
Securing our identity has become mission critical in the world we live in today. By standing for Augmented Identity, we reinvent the way we think, produce, use and protect this asset, whether for individuals or for objects, by ensuring privacy and trust and guarantees secure, authenticated and verifiable transactions – whether for Financial services, Telecom, Identity, Security and IoT.
With close to €3bn in revenues, IDEMIA is the result of the coming together of OT (Oberthur Technologies) and Safran Identity & Security (Morpho).
This new company counts 14,000 employees of more than 80 nationalities and serves clients in 180 countries.
Support the customer from the signing of the contract to the start of production, by carrying out the kick-off with the customer and facilitating the integration of the customers' eGambling systems to IDEMIA digital vault services hosted in proprietary SaaS cloud environments (Software as a Service).
Activities and Tasks :
- Acquire the skills and build knowledge on the activities and the profession of eGambling regulations and IDEMIA digital SAFE vault product specifications) to become the entry point for the various customer questions from the onboarding phase to the start in Run/Production
- Goes beyond the standard assistance of integrating with the eGambling Compliance Service to cover all technical requirement specified by the regulator and the client.
- Answer client specific questions.
- Support the client in order to be sure that Data prepared to be sent to SAFE vault are prepared in the correct way.
- This is important to grant the right connection with our API and the right format and quality of the informations sent.
- Connect to the Integration and the Pre-production environments in order to understand customer problems, check the logs and suggest corrections to L3 team in Poland
- Bring a plus by writing "code samples" in different languages and frameworks used by customers.
- Perform a handover milestone for the Prod and customer support teams.
- Perform project kickoff with the clients
- During the onboarding/integration phase, carry out meetings with internal and external customers in order to decisively resolve first and second level problems, regulatory compliance questions, as well as decrease project risks.
- Carry out acceptance tests with the clients
- Be the point of contact during the integration phase by providing the required support to reduce the time to market and ensure customer satisfaction
Profil recherché :
From a IT Software engineering school or equivalent university training
Minimum of 5 years experience in a Similar Role
- Excellent interpersonal and convincing Skills
- Excellent communication & Presentation Skills
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, and a team player
- Ability to be creative, take initiative, and adopt an entrepreneurial mindset
- A strong understanding of digital identity
- Full professional Proficiency in French & English - Oral & Written
Type de contrat :