Production / Qualité /...
Méthodes / Process /...
Expérience requise : De 5 à 10 ans
Bac +5 et plus
Secteur d'activité : Pharmacie / Santé
Région : Casablanca et région
Publication : du
28/05/2020 au 28/07/2020
Type de formation: Non renseigné
Type de contrat : CDI
Pays : Maroc
Postes proposés : 1
Poste avec Management : Oui
Technical Supervisor (W/M) - Casablanca
Fresenius Medical Care is the world's largest provider of dialysis products and services. Fresenius Medical Care is also the world‘s leading provider of dialysis products such as hemodialysis machines, dialyzers and related disposable products.
Fresenius Medical Care is looking for a Technical Supervisor.
Main objectives :
- Provide operational leadership to the regional Hub’s satellite technicians.
- Manage and develop the distributor’s network, in terms of fulfilling the technical service standards, being empowered with the required know-how and tools to support FME’s business agenda and co-management of direct FME business in the region.
- Support the Hub’s/Sale’s strategic agenda, in terms of expanding and growing the business operations in the export markets.
- Manage the team to fulfill the technical service standards and to deliver excellence in Technical Service provision.
- Project management, in terms of having full ownership and responsibility about new product launches, installations and water treatment projects.
- Ensure internal/external customer satisfaction through provision of a quality and efficient Technical services.
- Drive the required action plan to support countries with no existing/planned service structure (installation, modification and repairs).
- Collect and report relevant market data and service intelligence (Distributors’ performance, devices’ numbers, competitor’s actions, product/service quality etc…).
- Create and communicate plans to further develop the Tech. export service structure.
Core responsibilities :
Management and Steering :
- Ensure a highly motivated team and professional, customer orientated and solution focused way of working within the team • Promote 5Sprinciples and standards and to continually appraise methods of working to produce greater efficiency and reduce cost.
- Supervise and lead a technical team.
- Management, organization, planning and control of the activities of a technical team.
- Develop and implement strategic and tactical management issues.
- Supervision of technical projects.
Operational Management :
- Acting as a first point of contact regarding any issues related to Tech. Ops in export markets in NWCE Africa with no exception.
- Interface to export sales and the Tech. Ops. relevant key functions • Technical expertise • Hands-on onsite support for installation and troubleshooting.
- Management of Tech. Ops related structure, processes and staff deployed in the region to deliver direct FME service to end customers.
- Manage and support the distributor network in assigned region.
- Establishing systematic communication with his/her Tech. Ops. counterparts.
- Performing regular field and country visits with specified agendas.
- Maintaining and continuous validation of a machine/device database in assigned region.
- Securing relevant market and competitor intelligence and establishing a regular reporting process to share this respectively with the regional management.
- Responsible for supporting the implementation of FME’s Technical Service Standards and following up any nonconformities defined within the expert audit scope.
- Performing field and internal audits.
- Acting as an interface to define needs and organize support related to training, P&I, D-IT.
- Project management.
- Warranty claim management.
- Technical and Technet support.
- Overseeing the fulfilment of any “Pay per service” agreements with the distributors.
- Accompanying the sales team to support the sales of WTS and D-IT products.
- Supervise technical installation activities, preventive and curative interventions.
- Guarantee the implementation of procedures and quality assurance methods.
- Understand and implement compliance procedures.
- Understand and implement regulatory directives.
- Resolve and respond to customer issues and inquiries.
- Train, guide and mentor technical staff in their day-to-day functions.
- Assist and support technicians in executing projects.
Coordination & Support :
- Provide technical support to customers and the sales teams during equipment evaluations and demonstrations.
- Manage relationships with customers.
- Ensure integration and technical supervision of projects.
- Maintain and manage technical product support.
- Organization and facilitation of meetings related to technical change.
- Develop and implement efficient instrument integrations.
- Operate within the budgetary limits.
- Assist the Head of Technical Operations in terms of the Technical Service Customer and engineer Support helpline.
- Advise and coordinate the sales and technical development of the company.
- Define and monitor the budget.
Profil recherché :
Required training and education:
- Engineering studies (at a university or university of applied sciences, Bachelor or Master)
- Required professional experience (in years): At least 5 years professional experience in a healthcare or healthcare-related business environment, ideally in an international company
Important personal qualities:
• Strong customer orientation and ability to represent FME towards the customers.
• Confident, obliging, convincing and motivating manner.
• Strong professional attitude characterized by a result, quality, patient and customer oriented working style.
• Strong structured approach leading to pragmatic and effective solutions.
• Strong ability to set priorities and take decisions even under changing conditions.
• Strong ability to work as a self-starter and self-responsible.
• Strong communication skills.
• High level of flexibility, openness and empathy well balanced with high resilience, persuasiveness, self-confidence and good ability to work in a structured way even under pressure.
• Repair & maintenance engineering focuses on planning, designing and implementing maintenance programs.
• Planning and coordinating maintenance engineering work including review of mechanical and electrical engineering spedifications.
• Performing engineering review to assess reliability, ease of maintenance and availability of replacement parts.
• Installation of dialyses equipment.
French and English fluent as a must (presenting, writing, reading), other European languages besides mother tongue an asset: Arabic is an asset.
Standard IT user knowledge (MS Office, etc.).
Understand and use modern communication software and systems.
Healthcare and Product knowledge:
Excellent knowledge on dialysis and further medical and pharmaceutical products and services of both FMC and competitors as an advantage.
Special personal requirements:
• Working for an international company with international standards.
• Travelling within the hub and internationally across different time zones.