Production / Qualité /...
Santé / Social (métiers de)
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 5 à 10 ans
Niveau d’études: Bac +5 et plus
Secteur d'activité : Pharmacie / Santé
Région : Casablanca et région
Publication : du
10/01/2020 au 09/03/2020
Type de formation: Non renseigné
Type de contrat : CDI
Postes proposés : 1
Poste avec Management : Non
Technician (Dialysis and/or WT) - Cameroun et/ou Côte d'Ivoire
Fresenius Medical Care is the world's largest provider of dialysis products and services. Fresenius Medical Care is also the world‘s leading provider of dialysis products such as hemodialysis machines, dialyzers and related disposable products.
Fresenius Medical Care is looking for a Technician (Dialysis and/or WT) (W/M) in Cameroun and/or Ivory Coast.
Objective of the role:
- Ensure customer satisfaction excellence through provision of a quality and efficient technical field or repair shop support service. This is to include warranty, repair/service, installation, commissioning and evaluation for all FME customers, internal and external, ensuring ISO compliance to the relevant technical standard for the identified customer sites.
- This role will support the organizations growth and efficiency targets through delivery of an outstanding pre- and post-sales Technical support service.
- Ensure that all reactive customer support and evaluation requirements are completed in line with FME policy / procedure and as directed by the Team Leader
- Ensure the installation, repair and preventive maintenance of the FME equipment in line with FME policy / procedure and as directed by the Team Leader
- Perform a deep diagnosis of the failure, malfunctions and interventions on the equipment (troubleshooting, refurbishment, adjustments), analyze and propose improvements
- Apply the quality procedures of the FME technical service
- Apply medical device regulatory an safety standards
- Maximize up time of machines by performing high quality standard and reactive service work within contracted timescales and deliver a highly focused customer service delivery
- Ensure that all FME ‘Lean Service’ initiatives, processes and tools are observed and applied as directed
- Ensure that all service reports are accurate and timely and replicated on a daily basis
- Participate in the Technical Services customer and engineer support 24/7 helpline, recording all calls in an accurate and timely manner
- Review and implement any non-conformity and audit actions that may arise
- Provide technical support according to qualification
- Achieve service targets to calendar dates as contracted
Coordination & Support
- Complete any TAM’s documentation and to input the details onto the SAP/ TAM system as and when required in accordance with documented SOP’s
- Assist the FME businesses in the provision of technical support to customers during clinical evaluations
- Coordinate and assist in the implementation and support of any renal unit IT infrastructure if necessary
- Ensure that own equipment is calibrated
- Ensure that all service administrative data is accurate and reported as directed
- Involvement to ensure any relevant contract tender information is accurate and timely
- Provide sales/marketing with competitive activity information
- Advise/inform Team Leader on availability of Service Agreements and support sales as required
- Maintain adequate stock of spare parts to maximize repair at first call out completing stock checks as necessary and achieve the required inventory values
- Visit identified customer sites assessing and documenting customer satisfaction surveys
- Keep up to date service manuals informing customers of updates
- Advise customers on technical training/course workshops at local level where required
Profil recherché :
- At least Bac + 2 (2 years at university or equivalent), specialization: Industrial Electronics, Industrial Maintenance, Instrumentation and Industrial Automation.
- Required professional experience (in years): At least 5 years professional experience in a similar position, ideally in an HD Centre or an international company.
- Highly professional attitude characterized by a result, quality, patient and customer oriented working style
- Excellent networker and corresponding strong business network
- Very high social competence, including excellent communication skills and based on a sincere personality
- Very high level of flexibility, openness and empathy well balanced with high resilience, persuasiveness, self-confidence and good ability to work under pressure
- Excellent ability to set priorities and take decisions even under changing conditions or conflicting requirements
- Very strong structured methodical approach leading to pragmatic and effective solutions
- Willingness to learn and build know-how within a short period of time
- Very high ability to adapt to different cultures (country, professional/team cultures).