A multinational company is looking for a Territory Manager.
You to manage the sales and operations of a group of sites ensuring their overall profitability. You manage core sites, which are the high potential sites with an existing or potential CR/ONFR offer. This management is made on a site-by-site basis ensuring that each site trades to its maximum potential.
You are is responsible for all negotiations and interface management with dealers, operators and other external stakeholders within the specified geographic area. You also support the strategy and implement it (marketing initiatives, Operational Excellence, etc.) within his sites.
• Deliver the agreed sales & Ops targets for his group of sites (sales, margin, costs, etc.).
• Maximise site integrated site profitability and performance.
• Manage the interface with dealers at site level and support them in achieving targets.
• Ensure the implementation of the RCVP.
• Manage trade debtors at site level.
• Promote HSSE standards compliance at each site.
• Promote dealers and staff quality and competencies.
• Implement of on-site promotions.
• Assure site by site compliance on defined plans and controls for credit, guarantees and contracts
• Manage the Retail sites in his/her area to achieve market and financial results agreed in T&R whilst improving operational excellence and customer service standards.
• Manage the retail business within his area in a professional way adding value to both the company and the dealers.
• Implement strategic initiatives as planned within his/her area in a way that maximises the profits and support accomplishment of RCVP and standards respect.
• Manage time in an efficient way with a special focus on the field and delivery of targets.
Preferably having an experience in sales within a retailing business (Min 5 years) in which you had to manage retailers to achieve volume and financial targets.