COFICAB is a best-in-class world leader in the manufacturing and sales of automotive cables and wires. The company is a member of the Tunisian multinational industrial group, ELLOUMI Group, founded in 1946. COFICAB Group’s footprint expands over 11 countries all over the world. The group is number one worldwide in its capacity as a tier 2 supplier to most of the big players in the automotive industry.
The HR department’s first priority is to support COFICAB in meeting its strategic goals and implementing its vision, through taking care of its most valuable resource: its people.
COFICAB employs over 3000 people worldwide. We excel at finding and continuously developing outstanding talent.
Coordinates the development and implementation of a proactive environment, health and safety program including job hazard assessment, occupational injuries, accidents investigation and building safety audits in line with Environnement.
* Assist in compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments to support Health, Safety and Environmental management;
* Observe HSE regulations, wears all required safety equipment, encourages safe working practices, corrects obvious hazards immediately or reports them to the proper personnel;
* Participate in detailed incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis
Educational Background :
* Bachelor's degree in Safety, Occupational Health, Environmental related discipline
Required Experience :
* 01 Year in a manufacturing environnement