Cette offre d’emploi n’est plus d’actualité.
Assistanat de Direction /...
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 5 à 10 ans
Secteur d'activité : Enseignement / Formation
Région : Casablanca et région | Maroc
Publication : du
17/02/2020 au 27/02/2020
Type de contrat : CDI
Poste avec Management : Non
Postes proposés : 1
Office Manager (Casablanca)
We aim to be the leading school offering a British style of international education, not only in Casablanca but in our region of North Africa.
We offer the Cambridge International curriculum to our students, a rigorous approach to learning which aligns the school with the standards of the National Curriculum of England.
We combine academic rigour with a strong commitment to pastoral care for our pupils. The development of each individual child is at the heart of everything we do.
If you are interested in a truly exceptional working environment, offering you high standards and amazing career accomplishments, you are welcome to get in touch with us. Let us then show you why working at the British International School of Casablanca is unique and demonstrate to us how excellent you are.
Reporting to the school's general management, your main tasks are :
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post
- Producing documents, letters, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Organizing and attending meetings
- Liaising with parents, suppliers and other staff
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, filing, ...
- Working with the Bursar and the Administration Senior Team Leaders to ensure a maximum of efficiency
- Arranging travel and accommodation
Profil recherché :
- At least a Bachelor degree (4 years after the Baccalauréat)
- Ideally a Bachelor in Business and Administration
- At least 8 years of experience
- Perfectly computer literate and experienced in using Microsoft Office and familiarity with emails and network
- Excellent word processing skills
- Good telephone manner and used to dealing with VIPs and board level, visitors and callers
- Good knowledge of office procedures and filing systems
- Good organizational skills
- Discreet and accustomed to handling sensitive papers and confidential issues
- Perfect English, written and spoken
- Driven by efficiency
Type de contrat :