Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa’s first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 150 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco and Egypt. Over the past years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, has provided a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with the airline's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.
Présentation de l’entreprise
Air Arabia Maroc est membre du groupe Air Arabia. Basé à Casablanca, Air Arabia Maroc est le premier transporteur à bas coût (LCC) du Maroc. La compagnie aérienne a été lancée en avril 2009 et se concentre sur une offre qui allie confort, fiabilité et un excellent rapport qualité-prix.
Adresse de l’entreprise. 04 Rue Carthage, Quartier les Iris, Casablanca
Raison social de l’entreprise :Air Arabia Maroc
Secteur d’activité.Compagnie aérienne
Liens d’une Vidéos de l’entreprise :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXcaeHzMwgs
Efficiently handles customers’ complaints related to mis-handled baggage in the corresponding station ensuring all the claimed/unclaimed baggage in the “lost and found” area is identified, followed up, dispatched and/or stored timely and adequately as per adopted procedures. Also, to facilitate the settlement of customers’ claims for lost/damaged baggage to enhance the customers’ experience and ensure their satisfaction.
Key Result Responsibilities:
1. Establishes and maintains effective working relationships within workplace both internally with sales, travel services agents, check-in agents, GHAs, Airport Authority, and Customs in order to ensure smooth workflow and proper handling of customers.
2. Performs an efficient Baggage handling, monitors all telexes and emails related to mis-handling of passengers’ baggage and actions accordingly as per adopted procedures and in line with reservation eligibility.
3. Initiates secondary and final tracing of all mishandling baggage where necessary ensuring all necessary documents are verified and collected from and/or provided to customers.
4. Assists the Customer Services Supervisor/Airport Supervisor in the respective station in re-forwarding mishandling baggage to destination once identified.
5. Carries out the necessary arrangements and coordination with different parties such as transport, security and customs to clear the baggage and safely deliver to stores.
6. Directs passengers to the respective store where the “lost and found” baggage are kept and assists them in tracing their baggage in accordance to the documents/evidences provided.
7. Handles the transportation/shipping of the baggage identified in the “lost and found” and claimed by the customer in a proper and adequate manner to ensure delivery as requested by the owner.
8. Liaises with the airports where unclaimed baggage is found to facilitate the forwarding of the same to the hub as per adopted formalities and procedures.
9. Retrieves the data and necessary information related to the unclaimed baggage and feeds the same into the baggage system for referral when and as needed.
10. Maintains a record of all the mishandled baggage files and data and provides the respective parties handling claims and insurance in order to facilitate the settlement of passengers’ claims.
11. Liaises with the insurance department on the formalities to prepare for public auction to sell the unclaimed baggage once necessary arrangements and procedures are fulfilled.
12. Reports to concerned parties any event related to safety and/or security through the internal SMS reporting system once he/she identifies, acts as advised.
13. Organizes and maintains baggage stores at Head Office tidy and clean as per approved standards.
14. Performs any other duties or additional responsibilities as advised by the Line Manager.