Thanks to our unique methods and 23 years of knowledge and experience, our clients can benefit from complementary sources of financing while remaining focused on their core business. Founded in Paris in 1997, Leyton is an international consulting firm dedicated to the economic, ecological and social development of all types of organizations. Our consultants are technical experts who provide concrete solutions that contribute to our clients’ growth and development. Our 1,700 employees, who are passionate about their jobs, are located in 32 offices across 12 countries, and share values such as team spirit, innovation and sustainable development.
Leyton Morocco is an international Center of Excellence which provides high added value support to the group in business and engineering services. Our talented resources and multilingual skills allow us to meet the needs of a wider customer base around the world and handle a complex processes.otre savoir-faire capitalisé depuis 23 ans, nos clients peuvent bénéficier de sources de financement complémentaires tout en restant concentrés sur leur cœur de métier.
- In close collaboration with an experienced consultant, you will be participating in the different consulting missions;
- Studying data provided by clients (documentation techniques, notes, etc.);
- Analysing the projects carried out by the client in order to identify objectives and technical difficulties;
- Carrying out state-of-the-art research and the study of the existing;
- Drafting of supporting technical files.
Our career development program will allow your activities to evolve toward the achievement of all phases of the consulting mission.
Qualifications & Skills
Master’s Degree from an engineering school;
Holder of a doctorate or doctoral student in the development of the thesis;
Perfect oral and written French, fluency in English is a plus;
An interest for R&D;
Understanding of technical English is a plus;
Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team Spirit of synthesis;