Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa’s first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 150 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco and Egypt. Over the past years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, has provided a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with the airline's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.
Présentation de l’entreprise
Air Arabia Maroc est membre du groupe Air Arabia. Basé à Casablanca, Air Arabia Maroc est le premier transporteur à bas coût (LCC) du Maroc. La compagnie aérienne a été lancée en avril 2009 et se concentre sur une offre qui allie confort, fiabilité et un excellent rapport qualité-prix.
Adresse de l’entreprise. 04 Rue Carthage, Quartier les Iris, Casablanca
Raison social de l’entreprise :Air Arabia Maroc
Secteur d’activité.Compagnie aérienne
Liens d’une Vidéos de l’entreprise :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXcaeHzMwgs
To assist the Customer Service Supervisor in managing, monitoring and reviewing daily activities in the respective station ensuring safety, security, On Time Performance, efficiency, and smooth workflow in line with Company’s policies and regulatory requirements. Also, to employ effective relations with civil aviation, GHAs and GSAs to facilitate daily operations and achieve best results with least costs.
Perform an efficient pre-flight check, passenger/baggage check-in, validating travel documents, handling revenue documents… etc;
– Perform efficient and adequate handling of transit passengers;
– Passengers entitled for STPC are handled as per company procedure/policy
– Meals/refreshments provided to passengers as per company procedure/policy;
– Direct passengers to their respective onward flight as necessary;
– Ensure attending arrival flights as applicable, escort passengers requiring special handling;
– Provide assistance to passenger at baggage claim area as applicable, liaise with ramp agent for quick delivery of baggage;
– Liaise with baggage service (lost and found section) follow up cases of mishandled baggage as applicable;
– Anticipate contact with high yield passengers prior to check-in and extend necessary courtesy as required;
– Undertake passenger’s escort and service duties as directed by station management with particular emphasis on passengers requiring special service;
– Provide maximum attention/care to passengers on delayed flight and denied boarding passengers;
– Ensure accuracy of post flight and timely dispatch of messages;
– Report any event related to safety and security through the internal SMS reporting system.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
Fluent in English Language, French Language .