Cette offre d’emploi n’est plus d’actualité.
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 1 à 3 ans
Secteur d'activité : Automobile / Motos / Cycles
Région : Kénitra et région | Maroc
Publication : du
25/03/2019 au 25/05/2019
Type de contrat : CDI
Poste avec Management : Non
Postes proposés : 1
Maintenance & Facility Coordinator (Kénitra)
YAZAKI’s timeline of success dates back to 1929 when Sadami YAZAKI began selling wiring harnesses for automobiles.
As a truly global company deeply rooted in Japanese cultural traditions and values, YAZAKI strives to be a reliable partner to its customers as well as a promoter of environmental sustainability throughout the world.
We are especially proud to be the world's largest producer of wiring harnesses and at the same time offering environmental systems, with emphasis on energy-related equipment.
As part of Yazaki activities growth in Morocco , we are hiring currently several positions !
- Ensure the management of multi-technical services;
- Ensure the maintenance of the facilities through the developpement, implementation and monitoring of prevention plans;
- Propose works to improve the installations and to ensure cost control;
- Propose and implement any corrective measures to comply with legal, regulatory or contractual obligations and enforce the quality and environmental policy of the company by subcontractors;
- Ensure compliance with quality requirment and standards.
Profil recherché :
- Bac+5 in industrial maintenance, industrial engineering or similar
- Minimum 2 years within automotive/Aeronautic production sector
Requierd skills :
- Functional Knowledge & Skills
- Communication & Information
- Fluent Frensh and english
Type de contrat :