Extraversion Conventionnel Flexibilité Organisation
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa’s first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 150 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco and Egypt. Over the past years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, has provided a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with the airline's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.
Présentation de l’entreprise
Air Arabia Maroc est membre du groupe Air Arabia. Basé à Casablanca, Air Arabia Maroc est le premier transporteur à bas coût (LCC) du Maroc. La compagnie aérienne a été lancée en avril 2009 et se concentre sur une offre qui allie confort, fiabilité et un excellent rapport qualité-prix.
Adresse de l’entreprise. 04 Rue Carthage, Quartier les Iris, Casablanca
Raison social de l’entreprise :Air Arabia Maroc
Secteur d’activité.Compagnie aérienne
Liens d’une Vidéos de l’entreprise :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXcaeHzMwgs
To generate timely, effective and safe operational flight plans and pre-flight briefings for scheduled and non-scheduled flights throughout the Company’s network in compliance with Air Arabia policies and procedures, and GCAA/CAA regulations. Supports the Company’s operational control and dispatch reliability by efficiently responding to irregular and emergency requirements taking into account safety, efficiency and customer satisfaction.
Decision Making Parameters:
The job holder handles his/her duties within the framework of responsibilities and boundaries identified with this role and in accordance with standard practices.
Consults with the Operations Controller/Dispatch Manager on any non-routine or critical action prior to executing; all duties shall be performed thru proper channel and in compliance with adopted policies and procedures
Key Result Responsibilities:
1. Generates flight plans, pre-flight briefings, and amendments for scheduled, non-scheduled, training, and test flights, taking into consideration business requirements and regulatory conditions in the respective destinations, safety, efficiency as well as customer satisfaction.
2. Monitors the performance and trends of the flights through the system based on different criteria and conditions.
3. Analyzes available data to identify cost, weather, curfew, and accordingly recommend to Operations Controller the most cost effective routes and plan accordingly.
4. Conducts regular analysis on operational and meteorological conditions to recommend the safest and most efficient minimum fuel requirement for the assigned flights, as well as the associated limitations on operational capabilities such as weather, NOTAMs, NAV Facilities, Air Traffic Control, Air Traffic Flow, Mel requirements, etc.
5. Provides to management detailed summary on fuel consumption, flight plans, flight watch, test and training flights for the ETOPs.
6. When requested, provides the Captain-in-command with a thorough flight crew briefing, covering all significant information, which may affect his/her flight.
7. Transmits to ICAO all Flight Plan requirements directly or through Air Arabia approved handling agent in the country of operation.
8. Coordinates with Operations Controller/Chief Pilot/Head of Flight Operations and Captains in Command to manage irregular operations and disruptions, delays, cancellations, and rotations in an effective manner whilst initiating alternative plans in line with business interests and needs.
9. Employs all possible tools and channels, during emergencies, to convey necessary safety related information to the Captains in Command to ensure safe conduct of the flights, and initiates procedures prescribed in the Operations Manual whilst ensuring abidance by GCAA/CAA and Air Traffic Procedures.
10. Deputizes the Operations Controller in assessing accidents/incidents and in initiating the Emergency Response Accident/Incident Notification Procedures as well as the corporate notification process.
11. Ensures all LIDO Flight Planning data maintenance related functions are carried out so that all OFP’s are produced in consideration to all applicable regulatory, AIP requirements.
12. Monitors the flight plans on daily basis ensuring necessary data maintenance is properly carried and Flight Plans are produced in line with applicable regulations.
13. Liaises with LIDO on any flight plans related issues, to implement remedial actions immediately.
14. Ensures smooth workflow between shifts by carrying proper handover/takeover pre and post flights.
15. Stays updated with changes to Company’s manuals, Aircraft Manufacturer’s publications, State’s or other regulatory bodies’ publications
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages):
Extraversion Conventionnel Flexibilité Organisation
Ici, vous pouvez retrouver un taux de recommandation de cette offre pour vous, ainsi que des informations pour mettre en avant votre candidature. Connectez-vous / Inscrivez-vous pour consulter ces informations personnalisées.
ReKrute vous offre ce nouveau test de personnalité pour mieux vous connaitre et valoriser vos candidatures. Passez-le dès maintenant, cela ne prend que 5 minutes maximum.