Architect 1 - Benguerir
Urbanisme / architecture - Autres services
De 3 à 5 ans
- 1 poste(s) sur
Marrakech et région - Maroc
Bac +5 et plus
Postuler avant le 13/05/2021
Publiée il y a 135 jours
Mohammed VI Polytechnic University is an institution dedicated to research and innovation in Africa and aims to position itself among world-renowned universities in its fields
The University is engaged in economic and human development and puts research and innovation at the forefront of African development. A mechanism that enables it to consolidate Morocco’s frontline position in these fields, in a unique partnership-based approach and boosting skills training relevant for the future of Africa.
Located in the municipality of Benguerir, in the very heart of the Green City, Mohammed VI Polytechnic University aspires to leave its mark nationally, continentally, and globally.
The School of Architecture, Urbanism and Design at Mohammed VI Polytechnic University invites applications for fulltime staff position: Architect or Engineer/Analyst starting as soon as profile found. The position is open to individuals who hold a Diploma/Master degree in related fields from a recognized university. Offer and rank category is commensurate with expertise and prior achievements.
The candidate needs to have professional standard in English and French languages as the formal medium of work and communication. Successful candidates are expected to:
- Analyse research and innovation projects related to architecture, planning and design.
- Provide feedback from projects, and then propose solutions in order to finalize the design processes.
- Examine resolutions of more complicated problems of research or innovation projects.
- Assist the team of researchers or innovators in order to reach desired outcomes of projects.
- Monitor technical information regarding standards and data collection along with researchers, designers, and innovators.
- Follow-up with expenses and meet projects’ financial offer.
- Streamline and improve strategies and methodologies
- Maintain standard quality of research and innovation projects.
- Conduct field investigations related to guidelines of proposed innovation, design and development projects.
- Conduct or supervise simulations and modulizations of partial or comprehensive architectural or urban projects.
- Support accreditation and contribute to curriculum development.
- Supervise projects and manage team staff members.
- Prepare technical reports as required.
- Maintain and monitor a variety of manual and electronic documents, files, records, and inventory related to assigned projects.
Profil recherché :
PROFIL RECHERCHÉ POUR LE POSTE :
ARCHITECT / ENGINEER
Lot 660, Hay Moulay Rachid, Ben Guerir 43150