YAZAKI’s timeline of success dates back to 1929 when Sadami YAZAKI began selling wiring harnesses for automobiles.
As a truly global company deeply rooted in Japanese cultural traditions and values, YAZAKI strives to be a reliable partner to its customers as well as a promoter of environmental sustainability throughout the world.
We are especially proud to be the world's largest producer of wiring harnesses and at the same time offering environmental systems, with emphasis on energy-related equipment.
As part of Yazaki activities growth in Morocco , we are hiring currently several positions !
•Prepare the recruitment plan in case of a new project or introduction of new teams;
•Communication of monthly targets to employees : Shift leader and Line leaders;
•Monitor and analyze the daily results for each project ,Family and team;
•Ensure the implementation of the necessary actions in case of deviation;
•Control the implementation of the quality process;
• Preparation of customer audits;
• Ensure that the standards are implemented in the assembly lines;
• Ensure the proper use of production facilities and equipment's;
• Ensure the communication of the equipment problems to the maintenance department;
• Check the value of the raw material available in its production area;
• Analyze the scrap rate against the Target .
•Engineer or master’s degree in Industrial engineering, or similar
•5 years’ minimum experience (AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY)
•Excellent communication skills
•Proficient in Microsoft office, SAP
•Fluent in English and French