Mohammed VI Polytechnic University is an institution dedicated to research and innovation in Africa and aims to position itself among world-renowned universities in its fields
The University is engaged in economic and human development and puts research and innovation at the forefront of African development. A mechanism that enables it to consolidate Morocco’s frontline position in these fields, in a unique partnership-based approach and boosting skills training relevant for the future of Africa.
Located in the municipality of Benguerir, in the very heart of the Green City, Mohammed VI Polytechnic University aspires to leave its mark nationally, continentally, and globally.
Header: Job Title: Language Instructor for Very Young Learners
• Planning, preparing, and delivering lessons to learners aged 5 to 17.
• Preparing teaching materials compatible with online classes and age appropriate
• Assisting pupils improve their listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills via individual and group sessions online and, if applicable, on campus.
• Checking and assessing learners’ work and providing constructive feedback
• Organizing and running specialist courses.
• Preparing materials for intensive summer camps dedicated to children.
• Contributing to the creation of language courses as required by the Language Lab
• A Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum)
• Experience teaching very young learners.
• Pedagogically innovative and artistically creative
• Strong organizational abilities
• Having a sense of responsibility
• Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality.
• Experience with Microsoft Office and computer facilities
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Great attention to detail
• Communicates professionally, orally and in writing, with the Language Lab team and learners’ parents.
• Works efficiently under very tight deadlines