Gestion projet / Etudes / R&D
Méthodes / Process /...
Expérience requise : De 5 à 10 ans
Bac +5 et plus
Secteur d'activité : Automobile / Motos / Cycles
Région : Kénitra et région
Publication : du
16/05/2019 au 16/05/2019
Type de formation: Ecole d'ingénieur
Type de contrat : CDI
Pays : Maroc
Postes proposés : 1
Management : Oui
Program Management and Coordination - Supervisor - KENITRA
YAZAKI’s timeline of success dates back to 1929 when Sadami YAZAKI began selling wiring harnesses for automobiles.
As a truly global company deeply rooted in Japanese cultural traditions and values, YAZAKI strives to be a reliable partner to its customers as well as a promoter of environmental sustainability throughout the world.
We are especially proud to be the world's largest producer of wiring harnesses and at the same time offering environmental systems, with emphasis on energy-related equipment.
As part of Yazaki activities growth in Morocco , we are hiring currently several positions !
Support the program managers in the program/project coordination:
- Coordinates support functions covering planning, tracking, reporting, quality management and internal communication;
- Reviews project activities for compliance with procedures and standards;
- Monitors project status and highlights potential critical item to the program manager;
- Establishes standards, tools and procedures for use on the program/project, including issue, risk and information management.
Tracks and reports on project devlopment :
- Produces consolidated reports on milestones, key issues, risks, benefits, costs etc. For different target groups;
- Ensures data transparency by managing and updating project tools and documentation;
- Follows up on ERCs (Engineering Change Requests);
- Follow up on YPMS requirements (Yazaki Project Management System);
- Establishes lesson learned documentation.
Profil recherché :
- Bac+5 in industrial engineering, projects management or similar.
- Minimum 5 years experience within automotive/Aeronautic production sector
Requierd skills :
- Functional Knowledge & Skills
- Communication & Information
- Continuous improvement
Tanger / Kenitra / Meknes