Logistique / Transport...
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 5 à 10 ans
Niveau d’études: Bac +5 et plus
Secteur d'activité : Automobile / Motos / Cycles
Région : Kénitra et région
Publication : du
23/01/2020 au 23/03/2020
Type de formation: Ecole d'ingénieur
Type de contrat : CDI
Pays : Maroc
Postes proposés : 1
Poste avec Management : Oui
Superviseur Import et Export - KENITRA
YAZAKI’s timeline of success dates back to 1929 when Sadami YAZAKI began selling wiring harnesses for automobiles.
As a truly global company deeply rooted in Japanese cultural traditions and values, YAZAKI strives to be a reliable partner to its customers as well as a promoter of environmental sustainability throughout the world.
We are especially proud to be the world's largest producer of wiring harnesses and at the same time offering environmental systems, with emphasis on energy-related equipment.
As part of Yazaki activities growth in Morocco , we are hiring currently several positions !
Tanger / Kenitra / Meknes
The Import Export Supervisor is responsible of :
• Supervision of the weekly schedule Inbound & outbound,
• Supervision of clearance / Transit for Inbound and Outbound,
• Confirmation of freight carriers and invoices checking,
• cost follow up and improvement - manage litigation and damage,
• Monthly report & cost analysis,
• Budget for outbound & Inbound,
• Transfer Price calculation,
• Preferential origin of Finish goods analysis,
• Ensure the respect of the customer specifications,
• Set-up of new flows,
• durable & returnable packaging Management.
Profil recherché :
- Engineer or master's degree in Supply Chain Management , Industrial Engineering or similar
- 5 years' minimum experience ( automotive industry )
- Fluent English and French / Excellent Communication Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office , SAP