Expérience requise : De 5 à 10 ans
Bac +5 et plus
Secteur d'activité : Autres services
Région : Marrakech et région
Publication : du
04/05/2021 au 04/07/2021
Type de formation: Non renseigné
Type de contrat : CDI
Pays : Maroc
Postes proposés : 1
Poste avec Management : Non
Team Lead Data Engineering and Analytics - Benguerir
Mohammed VI Polytechnic University is an institution dedicated to research and innovation in Africa and aims to position itself among world-renowned universities in its fields
The University is engaged in economic and human development and puts research and innovation at the forefront of African development. A mechanism that enables it to consolidate Morocco’s frontline position in these fields, in a unique partnership-based approach and boosting skills training relevant for the future of Africa.
Located in the municipality of Benguerir, in the very heart of the Green City, Mohammed VI Polytechnic University aspires to leave its mark nationally, continentally, and globally.
- Manage the day to day activities of the Data engineering team (Scrum Style)
- Help define strategies and processes to solve our biggest data challenges.
- Create Robust and reliable Data Pipelines, Predictive Models, correlation analysis and Analytics on Signal processing
- Design and implement advanced distributed data tracking and processing systems
- Interact with Data Scientists, Project managers and other Team Leaders to help understand and Design Innovative solutions
Profil recherché :
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience
- 2+ years of experience leading a small team (at least 3 people)
- Deep understanding of Python, R and C++
- Experience with Predictive-Models on signal processing (Image, LIDAR/Radar, Sound, Vibration and Lab Spectroscopy…)
- Experience on writing and maintaining data pipelines or products
- 1+ years of demonstrated experience building and deploying applications or services in a cloud infrastructure environment..
Lot 660, Hay Moulay Rachid, Ben Guerir 43150