Expérience requise : De 10 à 20 ans
Bac +5 et plus
Secteur d'activité : Enseignement / Formation
Région : Autres régions
Publication : du
12/05/2020 au 12/07/2020
Type de formation: Non renseigné
Type de contrat : CDI
Pays : Maroc
Postes proposés : 1
Management : Non
Chargé(e) de mission auprès du Doyen & Responsable de la coopération internationale - Benguerir
Mohammed VI Polytechnic University is an institution dedicated to research and innovation in Africa and aims to position itself among world-renowned universities in its fields
The University is engaged in economic and human development and puts research and innovation at the forefront of African development. A mechanism that enables it to consolidate Morocco’s frontline position in these fields, in a unique partnership-based approach and boosting skills training relevant for the future of Africa.
Located in the municipality of Benguerir, in the very heart of the Green City, Mohammed VI Polytechnic University aspires to leave its mark nationally, continentally, and globally.
Work Relations :
- Internal : Responsible within the organisation, Dean of the Faculty of Governance, Economic and Social Sciences of the Mohammed VI Polythechnic University (UM6P).
- External : Partner Universities, NGO's, Government Organisations, International Organisations...
Main Responsibility : Manage all activities of the International Cooperation Office.
- Develop other international activites of UM6P (international projects, research...);
- Develop in collaboration with the dean an internation strategy for the institutions;
- Oversee the University's mobility exchange scheme, the policy and plans;
- Acting as an ambassador for the University internationally and nationally;
- Maintain the Erasmus + programs and assist to activities organized by the European commission;
- Attend and be invovled in all different activities in relation with internationalisation at the UM6P
- Master Degree in Communication and Marketing
- 10 years of experience
Lot 660, Hay Moulay Rachid, Ben Guerir 43150